• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Rolled in about 5 tonight, traffic sucked! The Pit is the busiest I've seen on a Thursday in a bit! Pit bar ran out of several kinds of beer ALREADY? F&B manager needs to step up! Who is here from INGO, I know Expatriated is, but he's with family, and adoring fans, but, a meet up of INGOers on Saturday night would be kinda kewl?

Expatriated

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 22, 2013
    Yeah, photobucket is bad. Id like to see INGO switch to a drag and drop system like other forums. Then youre guaranteed instant fotos.

I'll try to post some later. Busy show. Expat Knives has a new model out. We are giving away 5 cleavers today, a yeti 45, shirts, coins and patches. And maybe some other stuff to throw out into the crowd. Stop on by the ESEE booth if youre here. Im headed to get a few dozen donuts for everyone now.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Getting into Atlanta was a cluster. Damn construction
    Waited in the pit for 4 hours for the Andy Frankhart lotto and left cause there was nothing going on. Came back 10 minutes later and they had just did it. My luck

Expatriated

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 22, 2013
    Been really busy for us at Expat® Knives

New small machete released. And lots of giveaways. Today, we gave away 5 of the cleavers, a Yeti 45 with large Yeti ice, t-shirts, patches, coins, and Expat Knives Zippos. Here's a pic of some of today's winners.

18839162_1478787982143661_926147986649789305_n_zps2hjaa0m8.jpg

The new machete, called the Libertariat

IMG_1404_zpsaygtykr5.jpg

A bunch of the sticker packs thrown into the crowd:

IMG_1004_zpsi0qxzq7x.jpg

Cool to meet a bunch of Hoosiers, too. Guy came up to the booth with a t-shirt that had the Indy flag on it with subtle Sun King design. Pretty cool.

Top Bottom