Are there any Esee or real knife stores in Fort Wayne?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I'm kicking around a knife and wouldn't mind getting it in my hands before spending $$ online. Does anyone know of any Esee dealers in Fort Wayne, or even a knife specific store? We used to have one at the mall who moved out across the road years ago, but I have no idea where they are now.

Any leads?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I'm kicking around a knife and wouldn't mind getting it in my hands before spending $$ online. Does anyone know of any Esee dealers in Fort Wayne, or even a knife specific store? We used to have one at the mall who moved out across the road years ago, but I have no idea where they are now.

Any leads?

I think it might be tough to find a store that stocks ESEE. However, what about going to the next gun show and visiting Brad's table? If you let him know ahead of time, I'll bet he could have whatever you want to see available.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I didn't think of that. I hardly go to gun shows anymore since I've hardly ever seen a good deal at them. Didn't think about those for knives though.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I didn't think of that. I hardly go to gun shows anymore since I've hardly ever seen a good deal at them. Didn't think about those for knives though.

That's actually the only reason I go to gun shows is to visit Brad and peruse the table with Knife Lady and Bradsknives wares. I haven't looked at a gun or shooting gear at a gun show in years. In fact, I quit going to gun shows and started again for that reason (Lafayette and Kokomo).

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I think it might be tough to find a store that stocks ESEE. However, what about going to the next gun show and visiting Brad's table? If you let him know ahead of time, I'll bet he could have whatever you want to see available.

if you do go to a show, but one from brad!!!!!!!!!

theres an "dealer" who sells Chinese crap esse knockoffs!, he also sells micotec knockoffs too, but the mt's aren't labeled mt!

the esse's ARE labeled esse! you can tell if you look close! esse's have the logo's reversed out of the coating, the copy's have silver ink printed over the paint! also if you read the "survival card" its riddled with typo's!

now this is for the izula, I haven't seen any other esse clones at gun shows, but I'm sure they copy the others as well!

buyer beware! always buy from a reputable dealer!

Top Bottom