• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    Was in east Tenn. a few weeks back with my daughter.She wanted a new knife.I already had a new Buck of some sort in mind.We were walking around and C.J.Buck walked by.I asked a gal if it was him?She said yeah,but he was leaving.She than said if we came back in in the A.M.,he would autograph a new Buck knife.I set our budget at around $100.00.She picked a locking orange Hunter,and I got 2 three piece (caper,Skinner,gut) ,2 fillets,4 pockets, a hook sharpener /a diamond knife sharpener/hook remover which you wear around your neck(good by Red Thing)4 hats,and a commerative miniture hammer and anvil. He engraved his name on all the knives,and signed the boxes and the hats.That morning ,most Bucks were about 30 percent off.I got out of there spending $212.00 after the 9 percent tax.Also he was a real nice guy.Buck Baby!

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Was in east Tenn. a few weeks back with my daughter.She wanted a new knife.I already had a new Buck of some sort in mind.We were walking around and C.J.Buck walked by.I asked a gal if it was him?She said yeah,but he was leaving.She than said if we came back in in the A.M.,he would autograph a new Buck knife.I set our budget at around $100.00.She picked a locking orange Hunter,and I got 2 three piece (caper,Skinner,gut) ,2 fillets,4 pockets, a hook sharpener /a diamond knife sharpener/hook remover which you wear around your neck(good by Red Thing)4 hats,and a commerative miniture hammer and anvil. He engraved his name on all the knives,and signed the boxes and the hats.That morning ,most Bucks were about 30 percent off.I got out of there spending $212.00 after the 9 percent tax.Also he was a real nice guy.Buck Baby!

Nice!

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    15xohfupgkemk
    15xohfupgkemk
    15xohfupgkemk
    15xohfupgkemk
    This is what is left of the stuff.I do wish that Igot a picture of he and I.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom