• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Expatriated

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 22, 2013
    I know this thing's not for everyone and I'm cool with that.

But, we've only had this thing out for sale for a few weeks so I'm happy with 24th. I would've like to have seen where we would've fell if we had a full 7 months of sales.

Top 25 Best Selling Blades of 2017: #24 ESEE-CL1 Cleaver »

If any of y'all bought one, thank you very much for giving me your hard-earned money. Foolish decision on your part cause I'm just gonna blow it on guns and hunting trips, but I appreciate it nonetheless :)

Expatriated

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 22, 2013
    Thanks, guys. WTF--I think Knife Lady might have some in? Not sure, though. If she doesn't, Amazon has some in stock. Some of the other vendors are already sold out but they have more on order.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I really could use one. It could save a lot of time spreading peanut butter. Of course, I'll need to get my PB in really big jars so the cleaver will fit into the opening.

Expatriated

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 22, 2013
    I really could use one. It could save a lot of time spreading peanut butter. Of course, I'll need to get my PB in really big jars so the cleaver will fit into the opening.

Don't tell anyone because it'll ruin whatever cred we have in the outdoor/bushcraft/tactical/whatever-the-flavor-of-the-day industry, but you nailed exactly what it's designed for.

Easiest way to get a mustard patina is to make a bunch of sandwiches--am I right?

It also makes a really good impromptu spatula. A one tool pizza slicer and server.

The more I think about this, the more I think I need my own infomercial.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Don't tell anyone because it'll ruin whatever cred we have in the outdoor/bushcraft/tactical/whatever-the-flavor-of-the-day industry, but you nailed exactly what it's designed for.

Easiest way to get a mustard patina is to make a bunch of sandwiches--am I right?

It also makes a really good impromptu spatula. A one tool pizza slicer and server.

I cut and served a peach pie with mine this past weekend!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I'll just use it for the most ridiculous things. Just because.

One man's ridiculous is another man's practical and necessary!

Isn't that how Chinese cleavers are used in the kitchen? A multi-tool?

If you do an infomercial, I want to be one of the people reading a scripted testimonial that tries too hard to appear sincere.

eatsnopaste

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    South Bend
    One man's ridiculous is another man's practical and necessary!

Isn't that how Chinese cleavers are used in the kitchen? A multi-tool?

If you do an infomercial, I want to be one of the people reading a scripted testimonial that tries too hard to appear sincere.

I want to be a part of the audience. I am practising my smile and nod of understanding and appreciation for the genius i am watching!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    that is why they have Sams club and Costco!

Correct!

I want to be a part of the audience. I am practising my smile and nod of understanding and appreciation for the genius i am watching!

I think Expatriated could make that happen, but apparently he may require you to wear a costume.

I have one, ordered from amazon. It does an excellent job of cutting crust off of pb&j sammiches

Pics or it didn't happen!

Expatriated

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 22, 2013
    You don't HAVE to wear a costume. Or anything at all. Although I'm a sucker for a well made fedora. Your choice.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Thanks, guys. WTF--I think Knife Lady might have some in? Not sure, though. If she doesn't, Amazon has some in stock. Some of the other vendors are already sold out but they have more on order.

Yep I only have 3 left though. I didn't know Amazon carried ESEE knives.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola

smooth-all-natural-peanut-butter-45-pound-pail-6.jpg

Top Bottom