• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Expatriated

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 22, 2013
    Next weekend (10/20)

Anyone going? Expat Knives will be there so come see me. I'll let you play with my cleaver. That's not a euphemism. If I have any stickers left when you come by, I'll give you one.

Other manufacturers will be there as well. Dave Canterbury will be there. If you're into that sort of thing.

Attachments

• image-1.aspx copy.jpeg
      image-1.aspx copy.jpeg
      27.4 KB · Views: 3
    • image-7.aspx.jpeg
      image-7.aspx.jpeg
      32.9 KB · Views: 4

Expatriated

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 22, 2013
    May have to talk the wife into a weekend away? You gots the coconut knives ready to go yet?

I think we have the first 600 ready. I may need to go down to Central America for the next ones. Banana Republic regulations makes even IN DNR appear efficient and logical.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I think we have the first 600 ready. I may need to go down to Central America for the next ones. Banana Republic regulations makes even IN DNR appear efficient and logical.

And their clothes are just too expensive! (see what I did there?)

So what is a dealer rep weekend? Is it a trade show just for the dealers and manufactures who sell to SMKW?

Expatriated

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 22, 2013
    The manufacturers are there to interact with the public. There are different events and seminars given. Dave is doing some survival seminars. There is a cast iron cooking class. Food, etc.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    The manufacturers are there to interact with the public. There are different events and seminars given. Dave is doing some survival seminars. There is a cast iron cooking class. Food, etc.

That sounds fun! Is this the first time they're doing it? I've never heard of the event.

Expatriated

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 22, 2013
    I think they do it every year. I don’t go every year though. I can only take so much of the Turtleman fan club

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I was there last Saturday. I bought my 8yr old Grandson his first pocket knife.

Bought my wife some folding scissors and a knife sharping kit.

Buds guns is right next door too.

Expatriated

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 22, 2013
    I was there last Saturday. I bought my 8yr old Grandson his first pocket knife.

Bought my wife some folding scissors and a knife sharping kit.

Buds guns is right next door too.

And the Lodge store. I have a cast iron sickness like some of y'all have a knife sickness.

Expatriated

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 22, 2013
    I got the first Libertariat in today. It'll be there this weekend if you want to try it out. Take it into the woods nearby and chop to your heart's content.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I got the first Libertariat in today. It'll be there this weekend if you want to try it out. Take it into the woods nearby and chop to your heart's content.
    :xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad: Wife seems to think a weekend at SMKWs is NOT as important as sleeping in, and doing nothing? Anyone in the market for a slightly used crazy redhead?

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    My coconut tree produced exactly ZERO coconuts this year! Rest assured, I will purchase the Libertariat as soon as it's available, coconut tree be damned! This one had best come with a Bill the Butcher Tshirt though!

Expatriated

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 22, 2013
    :xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad: Wife seems to think a weekend at SMKWs is NOT as important as sleeping in, and doing nothing? Anyone in the market for a slightly used crazy redhead?

Tell her it's a perfect chance to see the beautiful leaves turning in the mountains. Women like that crap.

Top Bottom