• ...and so much more!
  • ISP 5353

Master
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 21, 2009
    Putnam County
    I have two ZTs. I have an 808 that I rarely carry and a 0452CF that is a pocket sword! Both are nice knives. Never had a chipping issue.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Damn you Brad....now I must Google.

OK I hate you again.........

Well, I have been accused of being as bad or worse than a crack dealer. :)

For the last several shows I have providing a new service to try and help my customers....... For an additional $4.95, I will provide you a receipt that matches what you told your wife you paid.

Last edited:

JRR85

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 20, 2010
    NWI
    Although it wasn't listed I am big fan of the 0620CF. A buddy got one, and mine was ordered the same day. Its slick looking and the blade is awesome.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Well, I have been accused of being as bad or worse than a crack dealer. :)

For the last several shows I have providing a new service to try and help my customers....... For an additional $4.95, I will provide you a receipt that matches what you told your wife you paid.

Well......My spouse does not really care so there is that open door.

Will you have any of those in black at the next show.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    The author's list lacking the ZT030X tells me maybe he hasn't been using ZTs all that long.

In my opinion, the ZT030X is the best of the breed because it's just as beefy as the others, but the blade is wide enough so that it's really thin at the edge for good slicing. It doesn't look as space agey as some of the newer blades, but it can do some serious cutting work.

And, more importantly, I'm choosing to ignore that ZT has all of those newer models because my checkbook can't take the abuse.

I love the look, feel, and action of the ZT0452CF, but I'd love it more if the blade were not so chubby at the edge. On the other, it will slice "meat" really well and the thicker edge will lay it open, so . . . The flipper is unusal and I had to get some coaching from Brad to make it work. It feels really stiff getting past the detent, but when you do the blade really snaps open, pretty much like a well-made auto or assisted opener. Very well designed, says rhino.

billyboyr6

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    greenfield
    Zt 0550. I had 4 of them but sold one. Perfect size for everyday Cary and use, ti frame lock for strength, and s35vn steel. Using for just about anything the edge holds up great.

I reprofiled one of them to a tanto and made it an even more useful utility blade.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I bought one ZT at some point. I think a 350 but not sure now. I don't like the pocket clip or the weight compared to my Spyderco PM2.

Top Bottom