• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aturk

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2016
    Charlotte, NC
    I've wanted something from Brous for a while now, and I always wanted a Ka-Bar TDI, so when Brous did a custom knife collab with James Yeager (although I'm not a huge fan) in a very similar design to the TDI, I had to have it.

Knife is very well built, comes with a kick ass holster, and fits perfectly into my hand. I couldn't imagine a better self defense knife. Also makes a kick ass box cutter for all these damn Amazon packages that keep showing up as well.

This is the acid stonewash version that fetches a premium, but I think they wear a little bit better.

https://brousblades.com/collections/fixed-blades/products/mf-ceo-james-yeager-collab

knife2.jpg knife1.jpg

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    Nice...I've wondered about those 'claw' knives...thought about getting one for myself.

I've been looking at the cheaper one's on eBay...the one you got looks great...thanks for the heads-up via the post!

aturk

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2016
    Charlotte, NC
    I've been wearing this nearly daily since I posted this, knife is simply great. I'd highly recommend one for EDC purposes, especially in the fall/winter where you have an outer layer.

Also, cut the tip of my finger off with it (exaggerating) so it's #RHINO approved.

Top Bottom