• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Expatriated

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 22, 2013
    I don’t post anything about my knives here anymore I tried a couple of times and was told I have to be a paid advertiser or something.

the last time was when I tried to give a knife away and I got ingo demerits.

But feel free to contact me on FB or the ESEE forum if you have any questions. I’d like to do stuff here on ingo but it just doesn’t seem to work out.

cordex

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 24, 2008
    I don’t post anything about my knives here anymore I tried a couple of times and was told I have to be a paid advertiser or something.

But feel free to contact me on FB or the ESEE forum if you have any questions. I’d like to do stuff here on ingo but it just doesn’t seem to work out.
    That's really too bad.

Really eyeing one of those Libertariats right now.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    if your face book post about being in line with the other "taiwanese" made esee knives it looks to be in the 25-30 dollar range for an aus8 steel blade, looks to be a great knife for the money.....been a while since i bought a new knife.....hum.....

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I can say, for a sticker company, Expat knives puts out a great product. The Cleaver and Libertarian are great tools, and I'm waiting on the folder to hit. I'm trying to collect enough of their fiat currency to retire to a third world beach.

cordex

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 24, 2008
    PM your address if you want and I'll mail you some of our world famous stickers
    Not sure I phrased that well. I just meant it was too bad that the INGO advertiser restrictions have made it harder for you to be as active here. Thanks for the offer on the stickers but I’m more interested in the steel. Seems like a reasonable price and with the drawknife hole I can pretend I’m buying it as a tool.

cordex

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 24, 2008
    Wife: "I put some shirts in the Amazon cart, can you order them?"
    Me: Sees the Libertariat still sitting in the cart. "Absolutely."

Expatriated

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 22, 2013
    If you guys want any stickers, PM me and I'll get some out to you.

I appreciate you guys spending your money on my products. I know we all go to jobs and work hard for what we have. And there are myriad demands on that money. The fact that you're willing to part with some of it for one of my products is never something I take lightly. I really appreciate it.

It's my sincere wish you guys get out and make a lot of good memories with those knives. With your kids, while hunting, camping, cooking, whatever.

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Deadman's Hollow
    If you guys want any stickers, PM me and I'll get some out to you.

I appreciate you guys spending your money on my products. I know we all go to jobs and work hard for what we have. And there are myriad demands on that money. The fact that you're willing to part with some of it for one of my products is never something I take lightly. I really appreciate it.

It's my sincere wish you guys get out and make a lot of good memories with those knives. With your kids, while hunting, camping, cooking, whatever.

Deal. I was planning on posting up on your Facebook in the morning when I get back to the house after opening it.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head

I haven't been on Ingo in a while This explains why all the older posters i knew aren't here anymore. I liked and followed your Facebook page. Nice stuff!

Top Bottom