• ...and so much more!
  • Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    151   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    What M67 said. Brads knives / knife lady are legit. Other than that, handle at the show, order from an authorized retailer. If you are buying a $100 OTF from the show that is clearly being sold as a $100 no name knife and not trying to pass as a different brand, go for it. But don't buy a Halo V off a table.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Is the pricing better at the show or is online still my best bet? I'm an instant gratification kind of guy but I don't want to overpay either.

Go see Brad. You will be guaranteed what you have is the real deal and you'll get to handle the various kinds so you can compare on the spot.
    It's hard to trust online stuff unless its an actual manufacturer. There are some very convincing knockoffs out there.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    see brad!.....I've seen more fake microtech/benchmade/esse knives at gunshows than I've seen in real life!

buy from a reputable dealer!

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    Just get a Microtech from Brad

Don't buy knockoffs

That's it

What M67 said. Brads knives / knife lady are legit. Other than that, handle at the show, order from an authorized retailer. If you are buying a $100 OTF from the show that is clearly being sold as a $100 no name knife and not trying to pass as a different brand, go for it. But don't buy a Halo V off a table.

Go see Brad. You will be guaranteed what you have is the real deal and you'll get to handle the various kinds so you can compare on the spot.
    It's hard to trust online stuff unless its an actual manufacturer. There are some very convincing knockoffs out there.

Well that's 5 votes for Brad. /thread. Thanks guys.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Is the pricing better at the show or is online still my best bet? I'm an instant gratification kind of guy but I don't want to overpay either.

The problem with online is you can't have it shipped over state lines.

I didn't get mine from Brad, but I did buy my Microtech there last year.

Jeffrey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 10, 2009
    Central Indiana
    Make that six votes for Brad. You won't be disappointed with him or his prices. He will also be able to help you out after the sale if any warranty issues arise.

BluePig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Middlebury
    One other thing you can do if you are buying a Microtech, besides the obvious Brad endorsement, is to download the free Microtech app and check the knife yourself for authenticity. You can scan the barcode on the case and it verifies.

Top Bottom