Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37
  1. #1
    Not a flipper Itchytriggerfinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Fishers
    Posts
    118

    OTF Automatics at the 1500?

    Any good vendors I need to search out? Any I should steer clear of?

  2. #2
    M67
    M67 is offline
    Grandmaster M67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Southernish Indiana
    Posts
    5,472
    Just get a Microtech from Brad

    Don't buy knockoffs

    That's it

  3. #3
    Expert goodcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Fishers
    Posts
    2,171
    What M67 said. Brads knives / knife lady are legit. Other than that, handle at the show, order from an authorized retailer. If you are buying a $100 OTF from the show that is clearly being sold as a $100 no name knife and not trying to pass as a different brand, go for it. But don't buy a Halo V off a table.
    I thought Mosin Nagants came from the earth and there was a limitless supply of this raw fuel?

    Reminder to NOT shop Optics Planet.

  4. #4
    Not a flipper Itchytriggerfinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Fishers
    Posts
    118
    Is the pricing better at the show or is online still my best bet? I'm an instant gratification kind of guy but I don't want to overpay either.

  5. #5
    Grandmaster printcraft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    25,981
    Quote Originally Posted by Itchytriggerfinger View Post
    Is the pricing better at the show or is online still my best bet? I'm an instant gratification kind of guy but I don't want to overpay either.
    Go see Brad. You will be guaranteed what you have is the real deal and you'll get to handle the various kinds so you can compare on the spot.
    It's hard to trust online stuff unless its an actual manufacturer. There are some very convincing knockoffs out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.

  6. #6
    Expert Dean Crail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Tipton
    Posts
    1,944
    Talk to Brad, bring at least $200 if you want a good one that will not break in 2 months
    Quote Originally Posted by MCgrease08 View Post
    Dude, from what I can tell from your photos, you don't do anything bargin bin.

  7. #7
    Expert shootersix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,095
    see brad!.....I've seen more fake microtech/benchmade/esse knives at gunshows than I've seen in real life!

    buy from a reputable dealer!
    Never too many sigs in your safe!-mike4sigs

  8. #8
    Not a flipper Itchytriggerfinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Fishers
    Posts
    118
    Quote Originally Posted by M67 View Post
    Just get a Microtech from Brad

    Don't buy knockoffs

    That's it
    Quote Originally Posted by goodcat View Post
    What M67 said. Brads knives / knife lady are legit. Other than that, handle at the show, order from an authorized retailer. If you are buying a $100 OTF from the show that is clearly being sold as a $100 no name knife and not trying to pass as a different brand, go for it. But don't buy a Halo V off a table.
    Quote Originally Posted by printcraft View Post
    Go see Brad. You will be guaranteed what you have is the real deal and you'll get to handle the various kinds so you can compare on the spot.
    It's hard to trust online stuff unless its an actual manufacturer. There are some very convincing knockoffs out there.
    Well that's 5 votes for Brad. /thread. Thanks guys.

  9. #9
    INGO Homebrewer JettaKnight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Fort Wayne
    Posts
    11,084
    Quote Originally Posted by Itchytriggerfinger View Post
    Is the pricing better at the show or is online still my best bet? I'm an instant gratification kind of guy but I don't want to overpay either.
    The problem with online is you can't have it shipped over state lines.


    I didn't get mine from Brad, but I did buy my Microtech there last year.
    Quote Originally Posted by printcraft View Post
    I have received and I have given. Usually at different times. But sometime at the same time.

  10. #10
    Marksman Jeffrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Central Indiana
    Posts
    352
    Make that six votes for Brad. You won't be disappointed with him or his prices. He will also be able to help you out after the sale if any warranty issues arise.


Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •