Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RCB View Post
    So its ok on school property as long as its not intended to be a weapon? When they say AND in law it usually means both.

Who cares about sex ed... children really need 4 years of pre law included in their education these days with all the law happy ex-hippie baby boomers now "trying to make the world a better place".
    Couldn't have said that better myself!!! Although I normally refer to them as hippie liberal douchebags. hehe

Plinker

User Info Menu

I don't have the time to look through all the replies to this thread so I'll just ask. I have a knife that was issued to my unit when I was deployed. It's this one:

http://www.benchmade.com/products/5000

It has a button on the front that you pull back to release the blade. It's called an "Auto Presidio" so I'm thinking it's illegal. Can anyone help?

Master

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Pooty22 View Post
    I don't have the time to look through all the replies to this thread so I'll just ask. I have a knife that was issued to my unit when I was deployed. It's this one:

5000 Auto Presidio Product Detail

It has a button on the front that you pull back to release the blade. It's called an "Auto Presidio" so I'm thinking it's illegal. Can anyone help?
    In Indiana it is illegal unless you are still active military.

User Info Menu

autos:

still illegal.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Concealed Knife

No where in the Indiana knife laws does it say anything about a concealed knife. I bought a belt knife that is concealed in the belt itself and I would like to know if it is even legal for me to wear the belt!?!

User Info Menu

you can carry a knife of any size shape ect, concealed, in the open. however you want as long as it's not a auto or a ninja star!
    Hello

User Info Menu

Very informative thread. Thanks guys.
    Eric - Lagrange Custom Knives - Lagrange, IN.

User Info Menu

I can't believe a Chinese throwing star is a no-no. What a joke. About as bad as when bayonet lugs were a no-no.

User Info Menu

Auto knives illegal, balderdash, which is why I carry one of these. Well speed as well as the glass breaker and seat belt cutter. http://youtu.be/kzzMjpiuGo8
    I plead the second

Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jason867 View Post
    So a fixed blade knife is ok to posess (as long as not property described above?)

I seen a cops episode where some Joe Dirt got charged for illegal ccw of a fixed blade knife.

I don't remember the location, but was curious if indiana had this law cause I carry fixed blade knives in most of my vehicles...

And I think what I have on my bike is considered a switch blade !!
    I might have watched this episode, he had it in his boot right?
    Anyways, I'm from CA and out there a fixed blade knife has to be worn on the waist in a sheath in the open.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast