• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    145   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    While on vacation last week, I found my way into a knife shop. In talking with the shop owner Ruike knives came up. He had a good selection of brands, including some higher end and semi custom makers. He said in his opinion the Ruike were the best value for the dollar in the shop. They were fairly inexpensive and I ended up getting three of them!

All are stainless scale-less styles, grip locks with roller bearings in the flipper blades. They also all have pocket clips. The blades are all made from 14CR28N steel. They are made in China, unfortunately. They are made/imported by the Fenix flashlight company. The most expensive one was $50, so prices are very reasonable. I will be carrying them at work where I use knives frequently so I will hopefully have some good feedback in the next few weeks.

The knife shop was St Nicks knives of Foley, AL www.sn-wholesale.com. They were very good guys to deal with.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Some of the reviewers on youtube who actually use knives a lot have been impressed by the Ruike brand. I'm looking forward to hearing about your experience over time.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    They have a budget ZT look to them. I know China is making some quality stuff these days, so it’s worth a shot I’d say. Looking forward to hearing more!

JRR85

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 20, 2010
    NWI
    I bought one a few months back at the Elkhart gun show from a dealer who had some in a case. It feels good in the hand and has held up well for me. I paid $32 for it. Overall for the money I think they are a good purchase.

3floydsfan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2013
    Highland
    I picked up the P135 off Ebay for under 40.00 shipped. Buillt like a tank and sharp out of the box. I'm very happy with it.

luger fan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2018
    Indy
    Very nice. The middle one is a copy of my A.J. Russell one hand knife. My Russell was quite high but that was around 1980 and the first company offering a one handed knife. Living, and working, on a farm,I used it 10-15 times a day. A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

People discuss all kinds/types of knives but a stainless one hand knife can't beat.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom