Robs Razors aka Rob Swearingin aka NOVA512 - Custom Knife!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brchixwing

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Nov 13, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Nobody has posted for a while so wanted to give Rob a shout out for his services & custom work!
    Rob helped me out last month, sharpening my EDC, leatherman charge and an old ka-bar.
    Got them back and was stunned, he turned the blades into mirror finish razors, all 3 for $20!

When I picked up my blades he showed me a few custom projects he made from scratch, I was sold.
    I put down a deposit for my first 100% custom blade, and I just picked it up over the weekend.

ROB.JPG

The proportions are perfectly balanced and the blending is nothing short of spectacular, and the choice in materials spared no expense!
    The steel looks and feels awesome (forgot what steel he used but its legit) & the handle is an awesome wood set in resin, looks even better in person.

Front.jpg

I only paid $120 for the pictured knife +kydex, so I immediately ordered a much nicer Damascus for $250, he just sent me the work in progress!
    Saw he isn't too active on here, but follow his page on facebook if interested, he will make your knife to spec or work off his own creativity!

Damascus.JPG

Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    154   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    Rob has been sharpening my knives for a long time. I have a custom knife from him also where we did some swapping. I made him some custom wood signs and I got a knife in return.

brchixwing

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Nov 13, 2016
    Indianapolis
    You should meet up with him in person, he'll show you his current projects and recent builds, dude is an artist!
    Sort of like Bill Wilson going from watches to 1911's, Rob started as a jeweler and pivoted to custom knives.
    He can do a complete scratch build for you or he can tailor one of his current works in progress to your liking.

Does he knives then sell them online? Or do you just order one?

Top Bottom