Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13

User Info Menu

Thanks Dean, I sent you a PM asking about these, I think I mis ID-ed a blade in a picture of yours since you must have just gotten this one…I want one. Also, I get why a lot of people don't reply to my PMs, they don't want to suddenly come on the RADAR, but they already re, just don;t realize it.

I am now exploring getting myself a SOCOM Elite, I too love Microtechs. Just need to save up some money, then I will get one, prolly one of the least expensive non-serrated one available at the time I have the money for it.

I am starting to think that if I post in a thread, or dare to post more than once, the thread will die, again because it is me and folks think they will get some on them. Good luck folks and get yourself a good lawyer. I have a good lawyer so I am pretty sure this will end well, then I can sell all of my guns, at least those I figure aren't things I really cred about owning, then I will leave Indiana and see if I can't find a better place to be. I already have a good idea of where I will go too, and once there, no more online anything.
    Last edited by warthog; 1 Week Ago at 21:25.
    For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face:
    now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

(1 Corinthians 13:12)
    What a great day that will be too! Hope I see you on the New Earth.

User Info Menu

RHINO! I own these and they really are nice….YOU WANT ONE!!!

Yeah, I know you want the green micarta one but I wanted you to know that these two are very good blades. Open fast and lock solid, I like the wood scales better myself,and the leather holster they come with holds the blade well on your belt. Rhino, you know you want one, why fight? LOL
    Last edited by warthog; 1 Week Ago at 14:55.
    For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face:
    now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

(1 Corinthians 13:12)
    What a great day that will be too! Hope I see you on the New Earth.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    Still holding strong since I acquired those DLT Trading exclusive Buck 110s last year. You'd think that if enough time passes, the urge would diminish, and yet is has not!

I'm trying to decided what I'll get to celebrate whatever new job I get when I get a new job. I didn't think I'd have this much time to ponder!
    Are you familiar with the Reate J.A.C.K?

Reate-J.A.C.K.-Integral-Gray-Ti-Marble-CF-Damasteel-BHQ-87834-jr-large.jpg

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13