• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    As much as I hate to say it, Cold Steel makes some decent ones. I’d look at the Benchmade 175 just to not buy Cold Steel though. ESEE also makes an Izula in push dagger form. As far as money no object, put in for vacation the first weekend in June, go to Blade 2019 in Atlanta. If it isn’t there, or can’t be made by someone there, you don’t need it, despite your awesomeness!;)

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    Ban Tang Clinch Pick (or the Shivworks Clinch Pick on Amazon) is a neat reverse edge design "center line" fighting knife. SpiderCo has something similar, but a bit longer / larger. Depending on where you travel, something like this with a double edge would be ideal, IMO.

TheDude

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Southeast Kentuckiana.
    the-colonel-01-2.jpg

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Ditto.]

I was actually just kidding. The Extrema Ratio SERE is HUGE and HEAVY! Think extreme duty survival knife that just happens to have a perpendicular handle. At roughly 8.4 inches long and 10.8 oz. It's not really an EDC back up knife.

If price really isn't an option, then I really like my Bawidamann Rouge for EDC. It's more along the lines of a KaBar TDI or the Colonel blade posted above with a double edge tanto blade and karambit ring.

BB ROGUE - BAWIDAMANN SHENANIGANS

Top Bottom