• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    As many of you know I help out with the friends of the nra and last night we had a wrap up pizza party, and prizes were given away, they drew numbers from a bucket and you got to pick from the prize table, being one of the last numbers picked I didn’t think I’d get anything good (the first person drawn won a ruger security 9) there were range bags rifle bags a few knives, when they drew my number the prizes were picked over, I looked down and saw this little puppy! View attachment 70266
    View attachment 70267

Its made by battle horse knives, I’ve looked on their website and the closest knife too it sells for 85.00 and 30 for the sheath! Being a knife guy, I knew right away everybody else passed on a hell of a good knife!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    As many of you know I help out with the friends of the nra and last night we had a wrap up pizza party, and prizes were given away, they drew numbers from a bucket and you got to pick from the prize table, being one of the last numbers picked I didn’t think I’d get anything good (the first person drawn won a ruger security 9) there were range bags rifle bags a few knives, when they drew my number the prizes were picked over, I looked down and saw this little puppy! View attachment 70266
    View attachment 70267

Its made by battle horse knives, I’ve looked on their website and the closest knife too it sells for 85.00 and 30 for the sheath! Being a knife guy, I knew right away everybody else passed on a hell of a good knife!

Dude, that is a SCORE. Battle Horse makes great knives. Along with LT Wright, they used to be Blind Horse Knives until the two decided to go on their own.

With the flat grind, that would be an excellent EDC knife, deer knife, you name it.

Top Bottom