Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    LEAD BY EXAMPLE!!
    Well, in this regard there are no better examples of true leadership.
    Call me Desdinova, Eternal Light.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    Ssshhh! Don't tell anyone, but all of my knives with scandi grinds have a microbevel. It's bushcraft heresy!
    Ironically, Moras are some of the most well-known Scandi blades, as the company prefers that grind, but a MORA IS NOT A TRUE SCANDI-- a Mora rep in the tormek forum confirmed there is a tiny microbevel!

Mora-over, they recommend the Tormek for their knives.

Mora calls a "true Scandi" to be a Scandi-zero grind. And when a Scandinavian company tells you that a "true scandi" isn't really helpful, it should count for something, I'd think.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hohn View Post
    Ironically, Moras are some of the most well-known Scandi blades, as the company prefers that grind, but a MORA IS NOT A TRUE SCANDI-- a Mora rep in the tormek forum confirmed there is a tiny microbevel!

Mora-over, they recommend the Tormek for their knives.

Mora calls a "true Scandi" to be a Scandi-zero grind. And when a Scandinavian company tells you that a "true scandi" isn't really helpful, it should count for something, I'd think.
    There's even a Tormek package that you can buy that comes with . . . a Mora!

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4