• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Weird stuff that comes in the shop....Cue up Westside Story....

Dw-1iZ4X4AIDUqU.jpg
    Dw-1iZ2X4AErXK1.jpg

Marked SHUR-SNAP from Colonial Knife Company.....

pitbulld45

Follower of I AM
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    Terre Haute
    I have one from back in the day when they were uuuuuuhhhhh envelope openers. I had one, and tossed it, fearing the wrath of my Dad should I have gotten caught with it (around the age of 12ish). Turned 16 and asked the knife seller at the annual carnival if he had any switch blades for sale, he looked around, said " you mean envelope openers" and pulled a draw out that was under his counter. I bought one and carried it for a long time before putting it up as a collectible.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nice! What are the blade lengths?

Are you selling or keeping?

Probably selling...Here's a better pic....I know on Ebay they bring stupid money but I am not just about gunharmony but knifeharmony as well...If you want them and I decide to sell them I would be honored to have you cut yourself with a knife you got from me....Well less than market price to you...

DxCmnIpWsAAf22f.jpg

Last edited:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Instead of West Side Story, how about 12 Angry Men:
    wavy-blade-switchblade.jpg

Powerful film...When Fonda produced the knife and they said, "How did you get that? That's evidence?" and he said "I bought it from a vendor outside who had a lot of them..."

Not a bad performance in that film.....Even the remake wasn't too bad...Hard to screw up good writing I suppose....

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    A buddy of mine is selling them on ebay for me...The cream colored one is up to $131 and the black one is at $71 with 1.5 days left and has 40 watchers...

I had no idea how collectible these were....

I didn't think efake would allow automatic knives to be sold, I picked up my ox forge "black knife" because I knew what it was and because the seller purposely left out all the details, he said it was an "ox forge black knife, if you know what it is, you know what it does"... (I think I paid 85.00 for it 10 years ago, and yes its real not a dh gate or alibaba knock off)

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I didn't think efake would allow automatic knives to be sold, I picked up my ox forge "black knife" because I knew what it was and because the seller purposely left out all the details, he said it was an "ox forge black knife, if you know what it is, you know what it does"... (I think I paid 85.00 for it 10 years ago, and yes its real not a dh gate or alibaba knock off)

They don't call them automatic knives..."Shur Snap push button folding knives" is how the sellers list them....

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=shur+snap&_sacat=0

Top Bottom