Join INGunOwners For Free

Thread: Pic knife

User Info Menu

Pic knife

Anyone have experience with Pic knives made in Solingen Germany? I have one coming from E-bay, looks like they were made for multiple companies that resold them in the US, they appear to be from around the 1950's.
    Blessed are the Peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God. Matthew 5:9

User Info Menu

I've never heard of a Pic knife. Photos?

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

User Info Menu

Blessed are the Peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God. Matthew 5:9

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Sorry for the small picture but that's as big as this sight will let me upload them at. Here are two examples of their knives.

User Info Menu

Hard to tell from the little pics, but do they look something like this?

User Info Menu

Yes, they also have some with mother of pearl handles and other materials.

User Info Menu

I had one that looked just like the picture above. It was an "Edge" brand made in Solingen. It was in very good condition w/sheath. It sold on eBay for $23. It seemed like a very good blade but it just wasn't my style. I didn't like the hand guard. I expected to get more than $23 for it but, it is what it is.