• ...and so much more!
  • Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    No...but want to with a couple of buddies.

3 INGOers and their wives throwing axes...

I just need to find an evening when she's not mad at me.

cbickel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 31, 2014
    Van by the river
    I went back in Oct as part of a bachelors party. It was fun! However, I raised an eyebrow at the signs they had plastered all over the place claiming ‘No Firearms’.

TTB Yeee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Ohio
    Do people really like throwing axes enough to have a place for people to congregate to throw axes?

Yes! We did this for a work outing, and it was a ton of fun. Pretty big, diverse group, all had a ton of fun (about 40 people). Much more than most expected. We went to Anarchy Axe at 96th and Allisonville. They had quite a few groups follow up after us. We rented the entire place for a few hours mid-day.

I have recommended nearly all of my friends to check it out, you can have a small group (6-8), or a large group (30-40) and can be a ton of fun.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Yes! We did this for a work outing, and it was a ton of fun. Pretty big, diverse group, all had a ton of fun (about 40 people). Much more than most expected. We went to Anarchy Axe at 96th and Allisonville. They had quite a few groups follow up after us. We rented the entire place for a few hours mid-day.

I have recommended nearly all of my friends to check it out, you can have a small group (6-8), or a large group (30-40) and can be a ton of fun.

Okay, I shall keep an open mind! (for once)

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Okay, I shall keep an open mind! (for once)

I would like to hear an explanation for why you think throwing axes would be anything BUT a great time! Axes? Check. Throwing them? Check. Targets so you can talk trash to your friends? Check. The elements are there!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I would like to hear an explanation for why you think throwing axes would be anything BUT a great time! Axes? Check. Throwing them? Check. Targets so you can talk trash to your friends? Check. The elements are there!

Seems like a lot of effort for not much reward unless you're the next victim in a slasher movie and you manage to wing an axe at Jason/Michael Myers and manage to make it count!

Top Bottom