Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dean Crail View Post
    That's a really nice Hinderer, been checking the USN and Blade Forums since you said you lost your PT, just have not seen any for sale at all (striders are kinda hard to find)
    Is Jersey Devil website still going? Might find a PT on there!
    Naphtali Lodge 389 Kokomo, IN

Hard luck is my only luck...
    Not your average Korean Hillbilly
    Tactical Chia Pet
    2012 FXDF (Fatbob)

User Info Menu

Last PT I saw from a private seller was a PT CC tanto with a full flat grind for $375 in used condition. I want one, but looking for the Plain Jane variety.
    'Til that time I will remain, 'til the sinners lay down with the saints.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KokomoDave View Post
    Is Jersey Devil website still going? Might find a PT on there!
    I personally never had any involvement with that forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by MCgrease08 View Post
    Dude, from what I can tell from your photos, you don't do anything bargin bin.

M67

User Info Menu

Hows the detent on your Wharny?

I had one of the first ones that Rick released at Blade back in 2015 (I believe), beep beep lotto win (that my phone never went off on), and it was kinda weak

User Info Menu

Iíd say itís right where it should be. My only issue (although minor) is that it doesnít really flip without a fair bit of wrist movement.
    There's lots of ________ on here who don't fit your particular stereotype, smearing us with goofball sophistry is what is out of line. It just makes gunowners look like *******s.

- CarmelHP

Master

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by M67 View Post
    Hows the detent on your Wharny?

I had one of the first ones that Rick released at Blade back in 2015 (I believe), beep beep lotto win (that my phone never went off on), and it was kinda weak
    Hinderer has made great improvements on the detent here in the last year. Also, the tri-way pivot system helps the flipping.....all tri-way pivot models come with a balling bearing installed, and you get teflon washers, and phosphor bronze washers if you want to change to either one of those. The new tri-way models do not require any wrist flick to open.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bradsknives View Post
    Hinderer has made great improvements on the detent here in the last year. Also, the tri-way pivot system helps the flipping.....all tri-way pivot models come with a balling bearing installed, and you get teflon washers, and phosphor bronze washers if you want to change to either one of those. The new tri-way models do not require any wrist flick to open.
    Balling bearing? Just point me N by NW.
    Just call me lollipop.

User Info Menu

Got to offer my condolences. Losing such a thing, regardless of the inanament nature is tough when attached for so long.
    Lost my para3 for almost a week. Began interrogating every one I felt could have been a suspect, only to find it wedged in a blind spot under my recliner. Frekin Paranoia check

M67

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phylodog View Post
    Iíd say itís right where it should be. My only issue (although minor) is that it doesnít really flip without a fair bit of wrist movement.
    I kinda had the same problem. 3" with a wharncliff grind the blade just didn't have enough weight to really launch out with any authority

Quote Originally Posted by Bradsknives View Post
    The past couple new gens I've handled have all been way better and much more consistent

Master

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    Balling bearing? Just point me N by NW.
    Quote Originally Posted by M67 View Post
    I kinda had the same problem. 3" with a wharncliff grind the blade just didn't have enough weight to really launch out with any authority

The past couple new gens I've handled have all been way better and much more consistent

Hinderer Tri-Way Pivot System Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny4a...TB3oNm&index=2

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3