• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Had someone mention the https://tacticalkeychains.com/ website to me over the weekend and when I checked it out I found this cool little blade holder. Since I lost my Strider I figured this would come in pretty handy until I find a replacement and perform some of the more menial tasks once I have one. I also bought the little copper QD keychain to go with, makes for a nice little combo.

vyFe3nBh.jpg

fDH7wgih.jpg

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Does it lock open and withdrawn, PD?

I tried to reply last night but apparently it didn't go through. It doesn't lock op, you have to depress the brass button, slide it forward to deploy the blade and hold it out for use. It almost seems to retract by itself but that'll probably slow down as it gathers pocket lint.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I have a Gerber prybar tool with an x-acto knife on it. I’m ashamed to say it, but I almost prefer razor blades so I can throw them away if I screw them up. Cardboard boxes and junk jobs always go to the utility knives.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I tried to reply last night but apparently it didn't go through. It doesn't lock op, you have to depress the brass button, slide it forward to deploy the blade and hold it out for use. It almost seems to retract by itself but that'll probably slow down as it gathers pocket lint.

Neat little tool but I'd be much more likely to spend the $ if it had some kind of detent mechanism. I'd be cutting change slots in my pockets with it, I'm afraid.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Instill like it. Because it sits in my pocket it’s a little slower to get to than my folders but I like not using my folders for menial tasks.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom