Join INGunOwners For Free

Poll: Can you live with an SAK as your only knife?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

User Info Menu

I have a Leatherman, I really like my Leatherman, but I donít carry it everyday anymore. The job I am in doesnít need me to carry it all the time.

I do carry a Winchester mulitool my Father-in-law gave me years ago. It is a small pocket set. I have tried to replace it with other micro multitools, but I canít find one that fits my needs like this one. The Winchester I have has a knife, flat blade screwdriver, micro screwdriver, tweezers, scissors, file and fingernail clippers.

Iíve not been able to find one like it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    I have a Leatherman, I really like my Leatherman, but I donít carry it everyday anymore. The job I am in doesnít need me to carry it all the time.

I do carry a Winchester mulitool my Father-in-law gave me years ago. It is a small pocket set. I have tried to replace it with other micro multitools, but I canít find one that fits my needs like this one. The Winchester I have has a knife, flat blade screwdriver, micro screwdriver, tweezers, scissors, file and fingernail clippers.

Iíve not been able to find one like it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

User Info Menu

Forgot about this thread. Question is can I carry my SAK into IU Memorial Stadium??
    "Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side kid." - Han Solo

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by VERT View Post
    Forgot about this thread. Question is can I carry my SAK into IU Memorial Stadium??
    Do they have metal detectors? ----- YES ----> No, and don't go there.
    ...... |
    ...... |
    ...... NO
    ...... |
    ...... |-----> Don't ask; don't tell.

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    ...... |
    ...... |
    ...... NO
    ...... |
    Carried my handy little bladeless SAK. Has scissors. If you flip the scissors open and use only one blade ... umm ... I mean side, do you know what I have? A very small knife. Very handy to help peel an orange or open the box of sunscreen for the kids.
    "Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side kid." - Han Solo

User Info Menu

IMG_0665.jpg

This was my daily carry for years. A friend bought a lot of leatherman's from a government surplus auction. He then sold all but two of them to his friends. He covered his costs to buy all of them.

IMG_0666.jpg

This is what my Father-In-Law gave me, which is still my every day carry. I always have this one on me. I've lost it a few times, only for it to show back up a few days later.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    IMG_0665.jpg

This was my daily carry for years. A friend bought a lot of leatherman's from a government surplus auction. He then sold all but two of them to his friends. He covered his costs to buy all of them.

IMG_0666.jpg

This is what my Father-In-Law gave me, which is still my every day carry. I always have this one on me. I've lost it a few times, only for it to show back up a few days later.
    Nice! Thanks for the photos. Which Leatherman is that? Blast?

INDIANA CONSTITUTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

User Info Menu

...... |
    ...... |
    ...... NO
    ...... |
    I follow a guy from Belgium who makes some interesting non-metallic options for non permissive environments.

Victorinox also has some options.

You're not breaking the rule/policy if they don't allow steel knives into their building and you happen to bring something else.

User Info Menu

Nice! Thanks for the photos. Which Leatherman is that? Blast?
    It is a Leatherman Blast. When I was a Network Engineer, it was my goto tool, since I always had it with me. I was able to even take it into most secure areas.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7