Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

User Info Menu

For 35-40 bucks,I would still get a 110.
    Better to go Kamikaze than to go the Flamethrower in a cave treatment! Miguel

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 1DOWN4UP View Post
    For 35-40 bucks,I would still get a 110.
    I have several of those already

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
    BIG TUNA

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by d.kaufman View Post
    Haven't used those but in that price range i usually go with Kershaw or CRKT. I do own a couple really, really cheap Mtechs that i keep at work for opening up rebuilding kits on a stainless steel bench. When those go dull i just toss em
    I was a Kershaw fan for years, but recently picked up a CRKT and was impressed with it's quality...for the price range stated by the OP.
    For camping / hiking / outdoor stuff, I discovered a company called Custom Forged Knives (CFK) and have purchased several through them over the past few years...they're short-bladed, strong, heavy-duty knives.
    Here's just an example: https://www.ebay.com/itm/CFK-iPak-Ha...sAAOSwvuNc5we9
    Stupid should hurt!!! ~ Amishman44

User Info Menu

Some cheap knives have a good record and some do not, while others are still mysteries. For example, Ruike (a Fenix brand) has almost universal approval from people with a lot of experience with owning and using knives. The Ruike 801 can be purchased for about $28 on amazon and it's a very solid performer. I get not wanting to spend a lot and I get taking chances when the price is low, but I would still do research and steer toward known values even for sub-$30 purchase.

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

User Info Menu

Another lil inexpensive knife I picked up, same brand, D2 blade that comes sharp as a razor well built and feels as good as some far more expensive knives I'll give these a run and beat on them for a while and see how they hold up

BIG TUNA

User Info Menu

This is my favorite inexpensive knife. Really heavy blade, and so far has worked great. Actually like it better than the CRKT I had, which lost a screw and is know pretty much useless.

https://www.amazon.com/Oerla-Folding.../dp/B07BQJT271

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    This is my favorite inexpensive knife. Really heavy blade, and so far has worked great. Actually like it better than the CRKT I had, which lost a screw and is know pretty much useless.

https://www.amazon.com/Oerla-Folding.../dp/B07BQJT271
    That's a decent looking knife!

BIG TUNA

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LPPOsecurity View Post
    That's a decent looking knife!

It was recommended by another INGOer (Magneto) awhile back so I decided to try it. Glad I did!

https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/c...3=#post7549372

Jin
    Plinker

User Info Menu

Looks like nice centering,

Although for $20-$35, Id probably go with a Rat1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LPPOsecurity View Post
    I get that, there are ones I trust more than others, and I don't necessarily trust these yet, but I liked em enough to give it a shot for 30 bucks, but can you ever truly know ?
    You don't have an X-Ray Fluorescence Spectrometer?
    Quote Originally Posted by printcraft View Post
    I have received and I have given. Usually at different times. But sometime at the same time.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast