Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

I have to mention I just bought a Keystamped Next Gen. This has turned into an illness

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CZ evo3 View Post
    Yes It Was! Only 15 made, and I have seen 3 of them.
    I have to mention I just bought a Keystamped Next Gen. This has turned into an illness

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Yes It Was! Only 15 made, and I have seen 3 of them.
    Nice! Have you met Jason from campcraft? I met him years ago and he's a good dude.

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by teddy12b View Post
    Nice! Have you met Jason from campcraft? I met him years ago and he's a good dude.
    Yes I have, and he is a good guy. He is super generous and a great instructor. I have taken 3 of his classes. He is an LTWK ambassador, and the guy who showed me the value of LT's designs. I have since purchased the 3 knives mentioned above, a Church Key tool, and 2 Fuse tools.

When my Next Gen arrives, I'll post a pic of everything in my collection.

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Yes I have, and he is a good guy. He is super generous and a great instructor. I have taken 3 of his classes. He is an LTWK ambassador, and the guy who showed me the value of LT's designs. I have since purchased the 3 knives mentioned above, a Church Key tool, and 2 Fuse tools.

When my Next Gen arrives, I'll post a pic of everything in my collection.
    I'm looking at taking my oldest to his Aug 3rd class. I first met him while taking a pathfinder basic class back in '14. I'm looking forward to catching up with him.

User Info Menu

Very nice, thank you!

It's only fair that I return the favor. Here is an image of my Genesis (on the right, flat grind, 1/8" CPM 3V, green matte micarta) and my Battlehorse Smokey Mountain Razor (left, scandi, 5/32" O-1, green matte micarta). The kydex is from INGO member Slow Hand, who did a fantastic job of duplicating the leather sheaths that came with them. The Genesis is about as close as you can get to a "perfect" general purpose knife. The SM Razor is a wood processing beast! Committing the sin of batoning it through wood is almost pleasurable.

Last edited by rhino; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:32.

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

I don't see any problem with batoning some wood. The cheapest Mora out there can do it if done within reason, so why shouldn't a knife costing $200 more than that be able to do it too.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by teddy12b View Post
    I don't see any problem with batoning some wood. The cheapest Mora out there can do it if done within reason, so why shouldn't a knife costing $200 more than that be able to do it too.
    Quit applying logic and reason!! It's confusing the issue.

The bushcrafters on youtube who think you shouldn't baton with a knife will never let us forget how they feel about the issue.

INDIANA CONSTITUTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast