• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • clfergus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southeast Indy
    Been using a benchmade steep country knife for field dressing the past few years and love it.

decided I would like to have a new knife on my belt for camping and trips to my hunting property when I work on stands, clearing, plots etc.

thought about the small benchmade canyon hunter, also saw the new pardue hunter they came out with last year.

Should I toss an esee 3 into the mix?

Any my opinions would be appreciated. No heavy bushcraft work, just cutting rope, boxes,small pieces of wood or shaving wood, limbs etc.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Been using a benchmade steep country knife for field dressing the past few years and love it.

decided I would like to have a new knife on my belt for camping and trips to my hunting property when I work on stands, clearing, plots etc.

thought about the small benchmade canyon hunter, also saw the new pardue hunter they came out with last year.

Should I toss an esee 3 into the mix?

Any my opinions would be appreciated. No heavy bushcraft work, just cutting rope, boxes,small pieces of wood or shaving wood, limbs etc.

Can't go wrong with any of those choices. Of the three, the ESEE has the thinnest blade, which would push me in that direction (I own more than one ESEE 3s and none of the other two).

Benchmade and ESEE are great choices.

Indeed! And good to see you here!!!

Top Bottom