• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I picked up an Ultratech that was missing a screw, was pretty dirty, and needed a sharpening. I sent an email to Microtech CS and told them this knife was purchased second-hand and I absolutely expected to pay them for the cost of overhauling it. I sent it to them on 9/10. I got it back today, completely cleaned, sharpened, and a new screw added. They even sent a Velcro patch! Aside from the $9 to ship it, they didn’t charge me a thing. The folks I emailed were super friendly and responsive as well. They went above and beyond in my opinion. I will be a customer for life after this experience.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Did you have to ship it through a dealer? I thought Microtech wouldn't ship knives back and forth to an individual, I had heard they only ship to authorized dealers.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Did you have to ship it through a dealer? I thought Microtech wouldn't ship knives back and forth to an individual, I had heard they only ship to authorized dealers.

No. They gave me an RA number and asked me to ship it via UPS. About 5 weeks later I got an email with the shipping info and it showed up. They told me in the email they ship to every state without issue.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    No. They gave me an RA number and asked me to ship it via UPS. About 5 weeks later I got an email with the shipping info and it showed up. They told me in the email they ship to every state without issue.

Good info thanks

You may be thinking of Benchmade, they will not return your auto directly to you.

You could be right I may have been thinking of Benchmade

Top Bottom