Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Plinker

User Info Menu

I recommend MTech USA Xtreme MX-8054 Series Tactical Knife. It is ergonomically designed for easy handling and to offer maximum performance during use. The knife is built with 440 stainless steel material which is a very durable material and rust free. In addition, it comes with a G10 handle that gives this knife a perfect grip and the use finds comfort as they use it for their different purposes. I just ordered one for myself with the Oregon Pole Saw I recently saw a good review on this Oregon Pole Saw Review.
    Last edited by Hornswoggle; 01-02-2020 at 05:17.

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

I just bought a Gerber Strong Arm from Gander Outdoors. Looking on Amazon, I see them for sale for $64 on Amazon and less on EBay. Fits my hand nicely, good sheath, most reviews rank it well.

User Info Menu

I've decided to go with an ESEE knife. Now I just have to figure out which one.
    “Retreat, Hell! We just got here.” - CPT. Lloyd W. Williams, USMC

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Disgruntled0321 View Post
    I've decided to go with an ESEE knife. Now I just have to figure out which one.
    Sure seems like Esee is a high quality knife. Ive been looking at their fixed blades from a folder guy perspective and they are super appealing. I feel like I need at least 1 good fixed blade in my collection to call myself a knife guy. Keep us in the loop on what you get. I would be interested in your opinion on them once you have 1 in hand.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hornswoggle View Post
    I recommend MTech.
    Medium speed. Moderate drag.

User Info Menu

I went down the Esee wormhole about a year ago and I've been carrying it pretty exclusively since. I did just order a "budget" blade from Off Grid to see if I like D2.

https://www.offgridknives.com/TrackerX-Stonewash

Plinker

User Info Menu

Not really a knife enthusiast, but what is the advantage of a fixed blade over a folder? I have a couple SpiderCo. knifes, I usually always have one with me and they do the trick.
    The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ccha8778 View Post
    Not really a knife enthusiast, but what is the advantage of a fixed blade over a folder? I have a couple SpiderCo. knifes, I usually always have one with me and they do the trick.
    Strength. All folding knives, no matter how strong, are broken in the middle.
    Do you think they give a damn about their bills in Russia?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    I had this same response. I think my face even looked like that. Ive never seen anyone genuinely recommend Mtech. 😂

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jbombelli View Post
    Strength. All folding knives, no matter how strong, are broken in the middle.
    ^ This

“Retreat, Hell! We just got here.” - CPT. Lloyd W. Williams, USMC

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast