Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14

User Info Menu

After carrying the PM2 for a very long time. I am trying out a Kershaw Emerson right now. That opening trick is pretty slick.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    After carrying the PM2 for a very long time. I am trying out a Kershaw Emerson right now. That opening trick is pretty slick.
    I have my first PM2 being delivered today. Anxious to try it out and compare it to my Shaman. I love the Shamans. Hoping that I love the PM2 as well.
    Pitter patter.

Semi-Moderator

User Info Menu

My wife told me to pick out a new knife for father's day and she'd buy it for me. So I came home with a Blue Launch 5. It's an Emerson/Kershaw knife. Also my first auto. It will take some getting used to but so far, I like it.

My really old Tanto Blur will probably be headed back to the mothership again for a rebuild. That thing has served me well.

Need help posting Pictures? GO HERE for imgur
    >>>>>>>>>>
    https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/f...ing-video.html

How to embed a YouTube video....
    https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/f...st7836731NGOer

# 22951

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtanker View Post
    My wife told me to pick out a new knife for father's day and she'd buy it for me. So I came home with a Blue Launch 5. It's an Emerson/Kershaw knife. Also my first auto. It will take some getting used to but so far, I like it.

My really old Tanto Blur will probably be headed back to the mothership again for a rebuild. That thing has served me well.
    kershaw for your first auto? Not a bad choice! Not only do they make an affordable auto, they make a great auto!

Never too many sigs in your safe!-mike4sigs

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14