• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 09hemi

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 75%
    6   2   0
    Nov 15, 2010
    West Side of Indy
    So I’ve been out of the knife game for a while, I’m looking to get a few benchmade, spyderco, Emerson etc. where do you guys recommend checking out in central Indiana?

DBH

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Carmel
    Brad definitely, revolver tactical, and rusted moon outfitters are all definitely decent to look stuff over.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dmac22

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 1, 2020
    COLUMBUS
    I haven’t had any luck around here. However, I usually will make a trip to GP Knives in Troy,IL about a half hour before getting to St Louis. They have an amazing selection and well worth the day trip!

pmorriso

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Columbus, IN
    There have been some pretty decent deals on most of those brands through Blade HQ. Shopping online doesn't give you the same feeling as getting to fondle the knife in person though.

blbmonster

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Indiana really doesn't have much for knives. We've got a lot of gun shops that claim to have a great knife selection but they're usually just cheap 440C, poor heat treats and cheaply made pot steel scales. I can say that Indiana Knives down in Bloomington, IN has a fantastic selection of higher end production knives. From Kizer, Spyderco, ZT, and more. Eric is a super good dude. Up off 37 as previously mentioned is Revolver Tactical. He has a beautiful selection of knives. Things like Microtech, Hinderer, Curtis Custom, Benchmade, Spyderco and much more. Brad goes above and beyond to make sure your happy with your latest addition to your collection. USDS off 37 south of Indianapolis has a lot of Zero Tolerance, Kershaw and some Spyderco. Indy Trading Post is not somewhere you want to go if you want a decent blade. Great staff, firearms and prices. But the knives are simply chinese cheap knives. Unfortunately, Its hard for a knife shop to survive around here. Most people buy one and use it until it dies before they get another. People like myself collect (I use all of them) knives and cant have enough of them but we are 1 in 1000. Online retailer's are the best way to find the broadest selection. If you made it to the end of this, thanks!

Top Bottom