Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Duck View Post
    I think I have seen those in some knife collectors book somewhere. If they ever made a switchblade version it would break your wrist.
    You can get them on ebay. That's where I got mine. Like I said, that sheet metal blade guard will double the price, but you can find them without it for pretty reasonable prices. And yeah, it would put the hurt on ya if it were a switchblade! I like that it will fit in a large outside pocket of my camping backpack. I even used it to cut down some bamboo in my back yard.

User Info Menu

I own an ESEE 4 and 5 and use both regularly while in the woods or camping. Can't go wrong with either of them imo.
    NRA - Benefactor Life Member, GOA - Member, T2AP - Member, CCRT - Member, NRA Certified Instructor - Refuse to be a victim program

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilant View Post
    no worries theyíll replace it.
    As their warranty states, no questions asked. Brand spankin' new knife to my door within a week of me sending mine out.

#blesstheworld

Plinker

User Info Menu

An esee 3 and Hoffners Beast make a good combination for me. The esee for delicate work and the beast for neanderthal work.
    If humans are the most advanced species, I feel really sorry for the rest of them.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by w_ADAM_d88 View Post
    As their warranty states, no questions asked. Brand spankin' new knife to my door within a week of me sending mine out.

Nice to see they stand behind the product. Thanks for the update.
    I wouldn't carry a .380 in my ass if there was room in there for a tug boat. - Clint Smith

DBH
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Right now a Survive!knives GSO5.1. Great knife.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DBH View Post
    Right now a Survive!knives GSO5.1. Great knife.

For three bills it ought to be! Had my hopes up of a new one. Out of my price range, LOL
    VIRTUS JUNXIT MORS NON SEPARABIT

DBH
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jsx1043 View Post
    For three bills it ought to be! Had my hopes up of a new one. Out of my price range, LOL
    Ha. I get it. Got mine direct. I think it was $225. It is up to the challenge but after marking pricing is still pretty stupid still.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Full disclosure, I havenít read every post; sorry I have a wife and kids and chickens and...... anyway, my go to knife isnít sexy, but it is a good one. At least in my opinion, which is worth exactly what you are paying for. A Mora knife is sharp, easily sharpened, cheap, and of decent quality. A sub 20 dollar knife that does what the heavy hitters do for less. Just my opinion.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kdf101 View Post
    Full disclosure, I havenít read every post; sorry I have a wife and kids and chickens and...... anyway, my go to knife isnít sexy, but it is a good one. At least in my opinion, which is worth exactly what you are paying for. A Mora knife is sharp, easily sharpened, cheap, and of decent quality. A sub 20 dollar knife that does what the heavy hitters do for less. Just my opinion.
    Moras are great knives for lighter camp work, and I use one, but they arenít strong enough for bigger camping/bushcraft activities. Point being there really isnít one all around do everything knife, so having choices makes work easier.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast