• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Waldojr

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 22, 2020
    West
    Are there any Microtech dealers in Indiana? Willing to travel like 2hrs away from Central Indy before spending almost $300 on my first real knife that wasn't bought for me.

Looking at the Ultratech utx85. I know Benchmade dealers but I've chosen to go with Micro.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    INGO's own Brad of Brad's Knives (Revolver Tactical) is a Microtech dealer. Though I haven't seen him post in a while

Also Bradis in Camby carry Microtech

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    +1 for Brad. Met him once at the Crown Point gun show and ever since he's been my go to guy when I'm looking for nice knives. Got a MT Troodon for like $30 less than anybody else.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Have'nt seen Brad around these parts for awhile. Is he still dealing? If so how can he be reached?

Mr. Habib

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Somewhere else
    Brad is still dealing. I ordered a new Benchmade this past week in fact. He is at Crown Point this weekend. Best way to reach him is probably the Revolver Tactical site or PM.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    I'm still around. Feel free in calling me at 317-605-8468 or you can see my selection on my website revolvertactical.com

Keep in mind inventory on the website is not the same as the inventory in my store...two different sets of inventory.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    Another +1 for Brad. He is awesome to deal with, has more knife knowledge then 99.9% of people around here that sell knives, prices are going to beat anyone around here. Do yourself a favor and call him if you ever need a knife. Also, its good to note that since you are looking for a Microtech, he is a preferred dealer and has a good relationship with the company so if you had any warranty issues im sure he could assist you with that if you bought from him.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Saw Brad all the time at these things called "guns shows". Remember those?
    You mean the places where you pay 5 bucks to walk around, see overpriced stuff, mumble to yourself “I ain’t ever coming to a gun show again!”...then 3 months later you pay 5 bucks again!

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Top Bottom