Hoosiers are apparently big Balisong fans!?!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This is pretty useless info... who cares..?

Uh........maybe I do. And I do. I used to own a few and was fairly adept with them. Not Asian Kung-Fu movie adept but never injured myself.

Any comments.

People if you are not interested then just do not post. Take your attitude elsewhere. I am over this.

MountieHoo

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Uh........maybe I do. And I do. I used to own a few and was fairly adept with them. Not Asian Kung-Fu movie adept but never injured myself.

Any comments.

People if you are not interested then just do not post. Take your attitude elsewhere. I am over this.
    Because of where my family is from I should be good with Balisongs but I've never put in the time, maybe I should.
    Because of all the craziness going on in the world I'm wondering if Balisongs got super popular because people saw them as a "de-escalation tool" like if I'm look crazy good with this someone might leave me alone without resorting to a firearm?

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    I am surprised by the results honestly, never would have figured a Bali would be the number one seller especially from a retailer of the size Blade HQ is.

Chase515

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    Oxford, In
    My last order with Blade Hq was a CRKT Clever Girl and a CRKT Techpatl push dagger. I was looking for a Colonel Blade Low Vz but no luck finding them in stock anywhere.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I have had a few when I was a dealer but their prices have skyrocketed beyond reasonable after Les died. It was creeping up there but now...dang!

stchas

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Terrible Haute
    Per Blade HQ the Kershaw Lucha Balisong Butterfly Knife Stainless Steel (4.5" Stonewash) 5150

is the top selling knife of 2020 from Indiana and many other states so far.

https://www.bladehq.com/cat--Best-Knives-of-2020-by-State--4095

I don't own any Balisongs but maybe I should? I've just always felt too clumsy to make one sing like it's supposed to.

I saw this the other day and was really surprised. Don't know why but I just assumed it was auto's.

bobjones223

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Noblesville, IN
    I find it funny how most knife sales were to California LOL!...

I can hear it now "But Obama said it's easier to buy a Glock than get a computer...I already have a computer?...I just want a Glock."...

"What do you mean I have to fill out paperwork and there's a waiting period"...

"Well just give me that knife...at least I know the bad guys didn't fill out paperwork and therefore don't have any guns, I feel safe now."...

"Do you have a lock box? I wouldn't want my kids having access to such a dangerous weapon!"

"Yes I know I have kitchen knifes that are 10" long...but they are not black assault knifes with a plastic grip.......duh!"

"Ohhh and don't tell my wife I bought this. She would probably make me return it!"

"Also........................What's you return policy?"

Last edited:
    Top Bottom