• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    I've got to ask.... Who is this for really? Who thought this was a GOOD idea? Where can I get one?

WASP Injection Systems, Inc. - WASP Injection Knife

hiking2.jpg

For many years I have spent time in the remote back woods as a rock and ice climber. I have seen bear, bobcats, mountain lions, and many other potentially dangerous animals.
    In years past, I have armed myself with a handgun. In todays world though, carrying a firearm into remote areas is not acceptable and in some cases even illegal. I see many people going into the back country who are oblivious to the dangers that they could potentially be facing. These people don't realize that once you enter the wild you become part of the food chain.
    Carrying a regular knife is useless against a bear or similar predator, but the WASP with its massive injection of compressed gas can have a devastating effect on mammals of any size.
    Have you ever seen a doctor administer an injection. Before injecting the medicine into the patient, the doctor makes sure to remove all air bubbles. Why? Because a bubble the size of a BB can cause a blockage and kill you.
    Now, imagine injecting 40-80 cu. in. of gas in to something. Not only will the presence of gas in the system cause extreme trauma, but the sub-zero temperature of the gas will also freeze any surrounding tissues and be devastating.
    So before you go on your next backwoods hike be sure to pick up a WASP Injection Knife
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa_NC-_fvKs"]YouTube - WASP Injection Knife vs. Watermelon[/ame]

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I was attacked by a wild watermelon once. That would have been a lot easier to carry than my Gallagher(tm) Brand Mallet.

following2dp

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Fishers
    I skipped strait to the video and thought to myself... Okay, he is going to stab a watermellon. Cool, Kinda, seen it done before...
    Then the F***in thing blew up... and I was like what the hell just happened.:dunno:

Nifty Idea

I wanna see proof that it is an effective bear stopper before I ever trust my life with an airgunknive though. :twocents:

Anyone wanna try it out for me? :):

Tinman

I'm just enjoying the show!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    You guys are missing the real value of this little toy.

Just imagine, and backyard full of guests, instead of pulling out the old tried and true sledge-o-matic to entertain the natives, you come out of the house with this thing strapped to your thigh.

The anticipation as you draw it out of the sheath and hold it in the air glistening in the sun. :popcorn:
    The silence as you jam it into the watermellon, apple pie, lump of spam, whatever. :nailbite:

The roar of the crowd as you activate the gas charge sending spam shrapnel on unsuspecting party goers.:rockwoot:

It's the next great bbq party game, of course you in the wet suit might give away the punch line :dunno:

Tinman....

Last edited:

pharmboy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Shelbyville
    I think that everyone is neglecting the obvious use here...hello...think about what this would do to a nicely stuffed turkey...quicker carving than a chainsaw!:rockwoot:

Top Bottom