• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Some of you might remember I chipped the blade on my ZT 350. I sent it back for repair or replacement, and Im pretty sure they sent me a new knife. I received it in the mail Friday.

Yesterday I got it out of the box to check out, and carry with me. My last knife had a razor sharp blade on it. This one didnt seem as sharp as I could run it across my finger with out leaving a mark. I couldn't shave my arm hair with it like the last one..... then I tried the paper test, no go. It would barely cut a sheet of paper, and most of the time is just left a gouge in it.

I hate having a dull knife, so I guess Im not carrying this one until its sharp. I guess I expected this one to be as sharp as the last out of the box. :(

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Well, contact ZT and tell them, I'll bet they take good care of you. Of course you could just sharpen it and enjoy your free replacement knife and not have to wait for shipping the knife back and forth again.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    eh, Im not going to ship it back just for a dull edge. Ill have to sharpen it someday anyway...... that day just came a bit sooner than expected ;)

Sharpmaker here I come!!!!!!

Top Bottom