• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    Been a fun month for knives...here are just a few of my new ones from the past 30 days or so...

First is a Case 3299 1/2. This is a large, 4 inch closed, swell end jack. Made with CV steel in 78 this knife is very minty and will get used in my edc rotation.

32994.jpg

Here it is with it's brother, a Case HA199 1/2...

32991.jpg

Another recent purchase is this Carl Schmidt un Sohn's English Jack. Another large knife this one is 4 1/8 closed. Most likely post war but again very nice condition.

schmit.jpg

This Remington Moose made in 2006 is one of the Exploration series, over 4 inches closed with beautiful green bone scales, turkish clip and spey blades.

remex3.jpg

One moreI recently acquired is this Fight'n Rooster stockman. Not sure of exact production year but it is second generation. The scales remind me of old aggie marbles when veiwed on edge...blacks and reds swirled together.

frstockman.jpg

These are a few of my recent buys...as you can tell I like large slip joints. Right now I am waiting on one custom to make it to me and still have a couple more in the mail pipeline.

No love for slip joint knives on this forum I see...lol.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom