Thread: Gunsmith Hiatus

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon. AllenM's Avatar

User Info Menu

Gunsmith Hiatus

I am taking a Hiatus from accepting any gunsmith work. To many real life things have been ignored for too long and I need to get some things caught up and just have a break.
    against my better judgment I did this last winter and really tried not to do it this year but unfortunately there are just not enough hours in the day, so here I am again.

This will not effect anybody that I have already scheduled work in with, I will follow through with everything I have currently on my plate and that is scheduled in but it will probably be some time in April or may before I can take on new work.

Only exception to this is Cerkoting of disassembled guns. If you want parts painted and all I have to do is prep and paint I will continue to do this.

Thank you INGO. It's because of you that I even have this problem
    07 FFL / SOT 2

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.
    -Joseph Goebbels

User Info Menu

SBR Engraving a no go as well? Hoping to have Form 1 (sent 6-26-16) soonish?
    What chains can hold belongs to man, the rest belongs to God! - Joshua Gianavel

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon. AllenM's Avatar

User Info Menu

I have been reffering to Indy laser pretty much all my engraving any more since mine has to be done over bare metal and he does such a nice job
    Indy laser is close to me and I can help coordinate with him if needed
    07 FFL / SOT 2

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.
    -Joseph Goebbels