• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    This was the 6th time I've been to see AllenM's crew at Diamond Collision. It wouldn't be so bad but I've lived in this area for not quite 10 years. As always, great service from a great team! Yes, the Civic = Glock owner stereotype = reality.

Civic.jpg

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    132   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Thank you Kelly for trusting us with your car and to both of you for the kind words.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Thank you Kelly for trusting us with your car and to both of you for the kind words.
    It had been a couple years since I'd been there with a vehicle in need of fixing. It's been a long time since one came in on a flat-bed. Hopefully I can avoid taking the left turn east of Lowes for a while (unless there's food involved :cool:).

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    It's nice when your headaches and worries change into small inconveniences.
    Diamond is great and cure the ills.
    Top notch workmanship

Agreed. I've trusted Allen and crew on several occasions and never been let down. I don't normally send my wife with a vehicle to get fixed somewhere without having to get involved myself because I know things will just get handled, but I've been able to do that with Diamond.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Well, made it almost two months. Right quarter panel got SERIOUSLY crunched and Allen's crew took care of business once again. That's my son's 2004 Civic, 82,000 miles on it.

And the jpg is too big. More to follow

2004 Civic 1.JPG

Last edited:

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Kelly you and I must be on the same plan with Allen. I've got my son's truck in there now (somebody did a hit and run on him, so we get to eat the deductible for someone else being a jerk). I keep trying to talk Allen into just letting me insure the vehicles directly with him...

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Kelly you and I must be on the same plan with Allen. I've got my son's truck in there now (somebody did a hit and run on him, so we get to eat the deductible for someone else being a jerk). I keep trying to talk Allen into just letting me insure the vehicles directly with him...
    I keep trying to stay away. Can't seem to stay away long.

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    132   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I sincerely appreciate both of you for allowing us to handle this for you

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    132   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Yea I won't take that personal :)

Just be sure to have whomever let us know you refferd and we will send you a gift card

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Photos aren't cooperating, but the 04 Civic (with less than 84K miles) looks like this again! AllenM and company brought it back from the brink and it's better than ever!

From now on I'm only doing referrals to Diamond Collision. I know I said that like 3 repairs ago, but this time I really mean it. Need body work and a custom 1911? One-stop shop, go see Allen.

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    132   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Thanks again for the kind words Kelly, with your help who needs referrals ....... :) I do have some of the best staff around.
    A little help with the pics

Hmm, Time stamp on one of the cameras may need set

Photos aren't cooperating, but the 04 Civic (with less than 84K miles) looks like this again! AllenM and company brought it back from the brink and it's better than ever!

From now on I'm only doing referrals to Diamond Collision. I know I said that like 3 repairs ago, but this time I really mean it. Need body work and a custom 1911? One-stop shop, go see Allen.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Thanks again for the kind words Kelly, with your help who needs referrals ....... :) I do have some of the best staff around.
    A little help with the pics

Hmm, Time stamp on one of the cameras may need set

Your team did a great job as always Allen. Barry said it was handling great now and he was right. If the time stamp on the pics is the only problem, I can live with that! Now, to avoid your establishment for while... the dent, missing fog light and rust on my 97 Ranger gives it character.

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    132   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Your team did a great job as always Allen. Barry said it was handling great now and he was right. If the time stamp on the pics is the only problem, I can live with that! Now, to avoid your establishment for while... the dent, missing fog light and rust on my 97 Ranger gives it character.

I won't take that personally :) Let's just try to meet at the range for a while now.

Platycqb

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2017
    Indiana
    Add another happy customer here.
    Great people to talk to, even with Allen out of the office when I dropped my upper.
    Fast turnaround and awesome job. What else should I wish for?

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Well unfortunately, my daughter got in an accident this morning. She is ok, but car is already back at Diamond again. Had to be towed there... ugh. The good folks at Diamond have already been in contact, etc. Now to get the insurance folks in gear.

Top Bottom