• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Well, I'm sending my truck your way. We were stopped at a red light yesterday when a Ford F-150 rear-ended us at about 45-50mph. Due to his extracurriculars, his evening was a lot longer and more painful than ours.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Wife got a checkout at the ER, and I have a bruised elbow. Other than that, all is well. Insurance was contacted this morning so I'm just hoping the truck can be fixed. It was a hard hit, but it seems to have taken it like a champ. His truck was much worse.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Wife got a checkout at the ER, and I have a bruised elbow. Other than that, all is well. Insurance was contacted this morning so I'm just hoping the truck can be fixed. It was a hard hit, but it seems to have taken it like a champ. His truck was much worse.

Keep an eye on the bumps and bruises and happy you walked away at least.
    Anything man made or material can be replaced or duplicated for the most part.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I'm seriously curious as to what the other driver's "extracurriculars" were that made his injuries worse.

IME, the drunks usually don't have as bad of injuries. Something about being more relaxed....

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I'm seriously curious as to what the other driver's "extracurriculars" were that made his injuries worse.

IME, the drunks usually don't have as bad of injuries. Something about being more relaxed....

The way he hit us and what he tried to ditch lead me to believe he may have "nodded off" prior to impact.

The drunk driver who hit me in 2009 was just fine though.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    It didn't work too good for me one time. 1979 Firebird and 65 ft airborne that came to an abrupt stop on a creek bank.

Yea, they should have had a disclaimer on the screen at the beginning of the movie about those bodies not being aerodynamically stable or strong enough to take jumps of any nature. I probably bought your old bird and put it back together. I did so many of those bodies and sub frames I could swap them out completely in a few hours. That even included putting the body lines straight on them. Lousy unibody metals. LOL!

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    132   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I am glad that both of you had no serious injuries. The truck definitely took a lick but doesn't look like anything that cant be fixed

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Glad no one was seriously hurt, good luck on the truck. Could be worse, I was reared ended at a redlight in my Truck few years back, the first thing out of the kids mouth was please don't call the cops I don't have insurance, the first thing I did was called the cops and the next thing was to tell the kid, thanks for asking if anyone was hurt.

Top Bottom