• ...and so much more!
  • AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Allen, do you have anyone you recommend for Rhino lining a pickup bed?

Yes,
    If you want actual "Rhino" brand we use Zieart in Plainfied, they do a nice job.

My personal preference though is the brand Line-X. It is every bit as tough and to me has a nicer texture. For that we use Millenium linnings off Raceway and 10th just west of Indy.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Thanks. My old truck had lineX and it was fine. Will probably get with them in the next couple of weeks. New truck has a plastic bed liner. Always struck me as a way to trap water and abrasives in your truck bed and power sand the paint off.

zoglog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Hendricks Co
    I have used both locations for what it is worth.

Ziebart likes to try and push other items on you. Pushed me really hard on getting tint and upgrading, which I didn't like. Using them for underbody, paint and fabric protection. Only been there once, seems like they did a great job. The follow up is in a few months.

I have a friend that works at Millennium, and has been there for years, so they treat their people right. They do the yearly rust check, underbody and did a liner. No complaints. Going on year 3 with them.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    On another note, have you considered a BedRug? Depending on what your using it for - it may be a good option. I've had a Line-X, the Ford factory spray in and in my current truck the BedRug. BedRug has been my favorite so far.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    On another note, have you considered a BedRug? Depending on what your using it for - it may be a good option. I've had a Line-X, the Ford factory spray in and in my current truck the BedRug. BedRug has been my favorite so far.

Mine will see some duty hauling crap that I don't want in a rug. If I was just camping in it. . . Well maybe.

- - - Updated - - -

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    I've been surprised by it's durability, it's actually plastic and not a "rug" perse. Millennium Linings did my Ram years ago - did a good job on it.

Top Bottom