Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: HK VP9 RMR host

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon. AllenM's Avatar

User Info Menu

HK VP9 RMR host

I think this is the first VP9 I have cut for a RMR . this is a great host. Lot of room on the slide to bury the optic

07 FFL / SOT 2

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.
    -Joseph Goebbels

Geek in Paradise!

User Info Menu

Looks sharp!

User Info Menu

That looks great. Your gun or for a customer?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by partyboy6686 View Post
    That looks great. Your gun or for a customer?
    Thanks, customer
    07 FFL / SOT 2

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.
    -Joseph Goebbels

Marksman

User Info Menu

Allen! This is perfect! I was literally going to send you a PM about the exact same thing. Are you down to do an RMR cut for me? If you are, shoot me a PM. Thanks in advance! PS, it looks great!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nrgrams View Post
    Allen! This is perfect! I was literally going to send you a PM about the exact same thing. Are you down to do an RMR cut for me? If you are, shoot me a PM. Thanks in advance! PS, it looks great!!!
    PM answered
    07 FFL / SOT 2

-Joseph Goebbels

User Info Menu

Just a quick post so I can find this again.

I've been thinking about having this done to one of mine as well.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nick89302 View Post
    Just a quick post so I can find this again.

I've been thinking about having this done to one of mine as well.

LMK
    07 FFL / SOT 2

-Joseph Goebbels

Plinker

User Info Menu

Its not your first. You cut my VP9 over a year ago. Still have it, and shoots great.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wabashman View Post
    Its not your first. You cut my VP9 over a year ago. Still have it, and shoots great.
    I forgot about that one. Glad you like it
    07 FFL / SOT 2

-Joseph Goebbels

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast