• ...and so much more!
  • AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    132   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I am looking at creating a gallery and putting together a web page. While i have photos of most of the work I have done, they generally are not as good of quality as I would like.
    I am asking a favor from those of you that own some of my builds and it is not to far out of your way.

I would like to get some updated photos either from you or have you stop by on a sunny day and I will snap updated photos with a good camera.

LMK Thanks..

CM, Doc Indy this means you too :)

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    I can stop by with mine. Let me know when and I can plan accordingly. Or I can drop them off and swing back by later to get them.

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    132   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I can stop by with mine. Let me know when and I can plan accordingly. Or I can drop them off and swing back by later to get them.

I won't be doing anything until next week but if you want to drop them off that might be the best way for me.

Thanks

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Allen - do you have a way to light things up with indirect light? Like a light box? Outside can be great so long as the sun isn't harsh. Inside even a home-made light box will give you great results. https://www.wikihow.com/Create-an-Inexpensive-Photography-Lightbox

Also - you'll probably want a tripod for the camera and a remote shutter release or use the timer. If you don't have a macro lens to use for close-up work, take the highest resolution photos your camera will allow and then crop them down to achieve the zoom.

I'd also look for a clear acrylic dowel (or similar) to help with propping things up vs having them laying flat. I'd even look for some small squares/rectangles of 1/4" or 1/2" clear material that I could assist with propping things up.

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    132   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Allen - do you have a way to light things up with indirect light? Like a light box? Outside can be great so long as the sun isn't harsh. Inside even a home-made light box will give you great results. https://www.wikihow.com/Create-an-Inexpensive-Photography-Lightbox

Also - you'll probably want a tripod for the camera and a remote shutter release or use the timer. If you don't have a macro lens to use for close-up work, take the highest resolution photos your camera will allow and then crop them down to achieve the zoom.

I'd also look for a clear acrylic dowel (or similar) to help with propping things up vs having them laying flat. I'd even look for some small squares/rectangles of 1/4" or 1/2" clear material that I could assist with propping things up.

I have a light box and artificial lighting and a killer camera. But still sick at picture.
    My best results are outdoors on s good day

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well, I know it's not a "build" or a pistol, but..

NhiyUyr.jpg

Top Bottom