• ...and so much more!
  • AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    132   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    This is a build I have been working on in my spare time. Today I planned on fitting a trigger and a few parts. I wanted a solid medium length trigger with a smooth curved pad. I found the perfect on in my spare parts been...except it was to wide to long and to heavy. So after a little time I had what I wanted.

I de burred the frame rails where the trigger bow would ride but the trigger was still wide in the back. Rather then stoning it by hand I set it up and pulled a few thousandths off with the surface grinder.

It chattered a little but I didn't care because I knew I would be polishing it up anyways..

Once that was done and fit I shortend the pad .090 and put a .625 radius on the front with the mill.... no pics :(

Hand smoothed everything to the shape I wanted and shortened the over travel screw

I wanted to loose a little more weight so I lightened the trigger bow too

Fit in the build and it is just what I wanted.

Oh BTW, 10MM :)

Starting to take shape. I still have a lot to do but I am thinking this will look good in hard chrome when done.

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    Are you keeping this one? How does it shoot? I’m asking for a friend.... who needs another 10mm like a hole in his head

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    I thought it was a 45 when I first saw it but then it was launching the shell cases into orbit and I knew it was a 10mm. Really nice gun.

Top Bottom