• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Posting a few words to again attest to the great service provided by the folks at Diamond Collision, of course including Allen and Debbie.

My son had a fender bender a bit back in his truck while out of state and away at college. He was able to take the front bumper off at school to keep it off the tires, and had been running without a front bumper since.

I had contacted Allen with pictures to discuss options some time back, and Allen worked with us on some great options to save some money (my son was paying for this out of pocket while also putting away money while working this summer for additional school expenses).

All that said, once my son was back in town and Allen got a good look at the truck, we were able to get the truck in and out quickly, and he has a great looking & affordable bumper protecting the front of his truck again.

Thanks Allen and all the folks at Diamond. My go to collision shop, that I have used a good bit having two kids driving (both now in college).

Top Bottom