Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Diamond Collision Inc. Avon. AllenM's Avatar

User Info Menu

Gray Guns P320 trigger

I have been doing a some Gray Guns triggers on Sig P320's and also I have installed the Apex Kit as well. If you are on the fence whether or not this is a good purchase maybe this will help. I have done a few now and Saturday I did a compact for a customer, so I thought I would show it.
    Here is the before and after results. Owner only sent me the lower so I had to provide a donor slide, which meant I could not mate the sear and striker but still the final results are impressive.

The kit contains a new sear, trigger, pre travel reduction sleeve and sear springs. The trigger is the heart of the kit, is completely redesigned as far as connecting with the trigger bar.
    The sear....as much as I can tell from visual inspection looks exactly like the factory sear except that the striker face has been re cut at different angle.
    I don't know if anything else has been done to it but it works, along with the lightened springs.

Not only is trigger pull weight dropped but pre and post travel are significantly reduced. The Apex kit "helped" but no where close to Gray Guns Kit

trigger candidate.

I believe it has been fired already

May not be needed but I polish the surface areas where these parts contact

And with out being able to mate the sear and striker it drops right at 3 lbs

on my X-Carry after mating the sear and striker in dropped a couple more ounces

07 FFL / SOT 2

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." ~Winston Churchill

User Info Menu

Nice. I checked out a 320 X Compact the other day and thought the trigger in that was pretty good stock. I can't imagine what this is like.

I notice that GrayGuns has a flat trigger for the 365, but looks like it is just the trigger shoe and not the kit like what you are doing with the 320.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank_N_Stein
    I am trying to turn every thread I involve myself in into a **** show.

User Info Menu

I have not fooled with the 365, but since I do carry one maybe I'll look into it.
    The trigger itself will make a difference. It is different geometry then the factory one. And since it is a carry gun to light may not be desirable anyways.
    07 FFL / SOT 2

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." ~Winston Churchill

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AllenM View Post
    I have not fooled with the 365, but since I do carry one maybe I'll look into it.
    The trigger itself will make a difference. It is different geometry then the factory one. And since it is a carry gun to light may not be desirable anyways.
    Agreed, I'm not overly interested in messing with the trigger weight on it myself. I could be interested in the flat trigger if it makes a big difference. I think those run about $89 or so just for the trigger shoe itself.

I'll be interesting in anything you start doing with the 365's. Also interested in possibly a Gray Guns or other grip module laser etching/stippling since the OEM modules can be had for less than $20 or so online. I've always shied away from much frame modification on the Glocks as it is the firearm/serial numbered part, but with the 365 since it's not, would be interested to possibly go with some changes and try them out.

Expert

User Info Menu

My new 320x compact trigger is mushy to say the best. The reset is ok..

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by frenchiectfd2203 View Post
    My new 320x compact trigger is mushy to say the best. The reset is ok..
    This is the gun you have, correct? https://www.sigsauer.com/store/p320-xcompact.html

Sig seems to have a Sig 320 RX Compact as well which is different than the 320x Compact. Their model numbers seem difficult at best for me to keep up with. Just trying to make sure I know which one you are talking about.

User Info Menu

The Gray Guns kit runs about 130.00. They are not to difficult to install. Definitely a worthy upgrade.
    07 FFL / SOT 2

User Info Menu

Bringing this one back up, as it relates to the P365 to see if Allen has done any tinkering on it since these posts.

Specifically wondering, if the Gray Guns 365 trigger ( https://grayguns.com/product/p365-straight-trigger/ ) is much different than the OEM SIg flat trigger ( https://www.osagecountyguns.com/sig-...t-trigger.html ). Does look like the Gray Guns version comes with an over travel adjustment.

I've never been one to mess with triggers much, but could be interested in the flat trigger for the 365 (honestly never shot a flat trigger like this on a striker fired gun).

Also, thinking about getting a Gray Guns laser etched grip module (or something similar if there are other options out there these days), but would like to check one out in person before dropping the $90.

Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WebSnyper View Post
    This is the gun you have, correct? https://www.sigsauer.com/store/p320-xcompact.html

Sig seems to have a Sig 320 RX Compact as well which is different than the 320x Compact. Their model numbers seem difficult at best for me to keep up with. Just trying to make sure I know which one you are talking about.
    Yes sir that is it. Sorry about the extremely late reply.

User Info Menu

I have not done Gray guns trigger on the 365. I have swapped out another brand in the 365 and 290 RS.

They seemed nicer but I never shot them. I will say the Gray Guns parts are nice upgrades in my 320's

07 FFL / SOT 2

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast