It's been awhile and I want to share some projects I have done.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    132   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Bear with me
    It has been quite a while since I have actively posted projects.
    That is mostly due to the increase of my workload with the body shop and also gun work. I just haven't had time, much less need more to do.

But I have sometime now with the drop in car work due to the lack of people on the road. I apologize if this comes out "braggy"

This is a 9mm carry comp gun I did that I am going to keep for myself. with the comp it loves +P ammo

I uploaded several photos to Flickr and will do single posts per one or two guns, or this would just be to long.

Starting out with 2011 parts. This is after "short Block' is fit up. This is Commander size.

The basics

Some dressings

Next I need a comp I cant buy

I had painted the gun before deciding what I was going to do comp wise. Originally I just planned on threaded for suppressor.

I had to do something different since I wanted to be able to remove the comp and suppress. So I could not permanently attach comp to threads. I worked up a squeeze type setup. I can loosen the screw and remove it very easily

Badass :)

Or I can just run it with a thread protector.

Stay tuned for more recipes

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    Good juju. Did you take pics of my brother's gun before and after? I didn't think to do that as we had to " steal" it whilst he was working B watch and hope he didn't notice

Top Bottom