• ...and so much more!
  • AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    132   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I was skeptical about this request, but I like it...I do have a thing for orange too though.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    The thought of an orange Glock is a little gruesome but it looks MUCH better than I could imagine.
    [FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” ….Coach[/FONT]

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Dont be surprised if you get a request for bright, electric blue. Supposedly blue is such a rare color in nature its the easiest thing to spot in all outdoor environments. That was a recommendation I learned when shopping for gear that will be easier to spot in the woods when dropped.

And yeah, that orange is OK. I agree it looks better than it sounds.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Dont be surprised if you get a request for bright, electric blue. Supposedly blue is such a rare color in nature its the easiest thing to spot in all outdoor environments. That was a recommendation I learned when shopping for gear that will be easier to spot in the woods when dropped.

That would bring a new meaning to "blue gun".

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

Yep, I never understood the concept of camo phone cases, etc. Seems like that would just make them so difficult to find.

Top Bottom