Gary,
    Thank you for trusting us with your baby
    07 FFL / SOT 2

"Corn Pop was a bad dude" Biden

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KokomoDave View Post
    You are weird...

I can't deny it.
    But, hopefully, you know about the clear 3M applications that Ziebart puts on the front of cars to protect from rock chips/paint chips, which are colloquially called a "bra."

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KokomoDave View Post
    You are weird...
    Oh come on man. We all know he is just dont say it OK.
    If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Just another follow up and shout out for Allen.
    I took my car to Ziebart yesterday for the annual clay bar work & Diamond Gloss finish along with the normal rust & undercoating touch up.

John, the manager, made the comment that the paint work was perfect, noting where the hood & fender had to be "feathered" & was done flawlessly.
    Nice when another professional notices the fine work that was done!

Last edited by doddg; 09-17-2020 at 21:28.

User Info Menu

Beautiful, the color is very close to what my 1965 Corvair drop top was. I m,is having a convertible.

Trade you a case of 9mm for it
    "If you are mad as hell and aren't gonna take it anymore, grab your rifle and head outside. If you're the only one with a rifle screaming like a maniac, go back inside. It isn't time yet"

"I saw a movie once where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's List."

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by snorko View Post
    Beautiful, the color is very close to what my 1965 Corvair drop top was. I m,is having a convertible.

I'd up the trade to a case of 380 its worth more
    “Son, when the Marine Corps wants you to have a wife, you will be issued one.” -Chesty Puller

User Info Menu

You are supposed to start low and then go higher. Not jump right out with your best and final offer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank_N_Stein
    I am trying to turn every thread I involve myself in into a **** show.

User Info Menu

My best friend started out with a Corvair at 15 yrs. old.
    When I was in my antique car phase & I was driving a 1948 Studebaker to Butler working on my Masters back in the 90s, one of my Professors was a Corvair fan & let me drive one of his for a couple of weeks & I wrote down 3 pages of things that needed fixed on it.
    I think he was hoping I'd buy it, but I had 5 antiques at the time & didn't need another project.

Putting a Corvair engine in a VW was a goal of one of my friends, I remember him talking about it.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by doddg View Post
    My best friend started out with a Corvair at 15 yrs. old.
    When I was in my antique car phase & I was driving a 1948 Studebaker to Butler working on my Masters back in the 90s, one of my Professors was a Corvair fan & let me drive one of his for a couple of weeks & I wrote down 3 pages of things that needed fixed on it.
    I think he was hoping I'd buy it, but I had 5 antiques at the time & didn't need another project.

Putting a Corvair engine in a VW was a goal of one of my friends, I remember him talking about it.
    Putting a small block Chevy in a Corvair was a goal one of my friends had and he succeeded. That was a scary one to ride in.
    If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon. AllenM's Avatar

User Info Menu

Thanks for the follow up I always appreciate a good word and will pass it on to my painter

I am fortunate to have the crew I have, all of them take pride in their work
    07 FFL / SOT 2

"Corn Pop was a bad dude" Biden

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3