Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

User Info Menu

Honda S2000 Headed Toward Diamond Collision

This is the "before" pic, can't wait to show the "after" pic.
    Called & talked to Katelyn at Diamond Collision today, along with John, their appraiser.
    They both talked me through the process of getting my "prize" back in shape (2004 MY, bought 6 yrs. old in April 2010 with only 8725 miles on it).
    Two different members gave me a heads up (Aeroflyer & wtburnette) about Allen's shop: Diamond Collision in Avon.
    Allen might not even be aware yet of this car coming to him hopefully next week as soon as the person's insurance gets their ducks in a row.
    The man I talked with from Progressive, knew of Allen's shop from a previous experience & spoke highly of it.

A friend's daughter backed into it with her Wrangler when I was parked in their driveway.
    Bummer.
    Could have been so much worse though, if she would have clipped the edge of the fender & the door.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

You are in good hands.
    I clipped my SIL's Buick in his driveway a year or so ago. Just one of those WTAF did I do that for moments. Allen and his staff did an excellent job.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldnít

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Yep, your baby will be handled well. Allen and company do a great job. Multiple cars with 2 kids, along with some of our own issues and a hail damage fix or 2 and Allen and company handled them all without issue.

and...uhm... https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/b...ml#post8356915

https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/b...ml#post8357097
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank_N_Stein
    I am trying to turn every thread I involve myself in into a **** show.

User Info Menu

Thanks for the endorsements, guys!
    I haven't been concerned about it, & especially since I'm having Allen do it with all the ringing accolades he gets!

I'm taking the S2000 in Tuesday, just got off the phone with Debbie, who is related to the owner!
    I really love the idea of a smaller family owned non-corporate business to this work.

I tried to get a convertible to replace mine as a rental, but couldn't b/c of a recall on the only convertibles they stock, even if I paid out-of-pocket: bummer!

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon. AllenM's Avatar

User Info Menu

Thanks
    07 FFL / SOT 2

"Corn Pop was a bad dude" Biden

User Info Menu

Dropped off the S2000 9:30 am.
    Nice plant he has there.
    I now realize I was there once to meet a guy to sell a Ruger LCR .38, who had 2nds if a no-show: there was!

Feel very grateful to have a shop like Allen's with his stellar reputation doing the work to restore my dream car.

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon. AllenM's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by doddg View Post
    Dropped off the S2000 9:30 am.
    Nice plant he has there.
    I now realize I was there once to meet a guy to sell a Ruger LCR .38, who had 2nds if a no-show: there was!

Feel very grateful to have a shop like Allen's with his stellar reputation doing the work to restore my dream car.
    Thank you for your trust. We will take good care of her.
    07 FFL / SOT 2

"Corn Pop was a bad dude" Biden

User Info Menu

Update on the $80,000 Jaguar! (Sorry for the humor: I just can't help myself!)
    I was updated today by John (estimator) with a follow up (even though there are daily pics on progress anyway!).

Since I put a clear bra on the S2000 at Ziebart when I got it 10 yrs. ago, when it was taken off to blend in the paint from the fender, the paint underneath the front half where the bra was is much "richer/darker" of course, & is an issue with some decisions to make on the approach.
    The joys of doing paint work on an older car!
    As anticipated, it is progressing as planned.

I'm actually more enthralled to see the new Tungsten Cerakote on my Shadow 2 (b/c of ugly Urban Grey) which I "forced" Allen to do while my car is in his shop.
    I couldn't believe it, but Allen actually sent me a pic of it stripped down & painted: I like this guy!

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by doddg View Post
    Update on the $80,000 Jaguar! (Sorry for the humor: I just can't help myself!)
    I was updated today by John (estimator) with a follow up (even though there are daily pics on progress anyway!).

Since I put a clear bra on the S2000 at Ziebart when I got it 10 yrs. ago, when it was taken off to blend in the paint from the fender, the paint underneath the front half where the bra was is much "richer/darker" of course, & is an issue with some decisions to make on the approach.
    The joys of doing paint work on an older car!
    As anticipated, it is progressing as planned.

I'm actually more enthralled to see the new Tungsten Cerakote on my Shadow 2 (b/c of ugly Urban Grey) which I "forced" Allen to do while my car is in his shop.
    I couldn't believe it, but Allen actually sent me a pic of it stripped down & painted: I like this guy!
    You be very nice to him.........
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldnít

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere KellyinAvon's Avatar

User Info Menu

Another satisfied customer from Diamond Collision. Knock wood, itís been a while for me I donít know Kaitlyn. I definitely know Allen and Debbie and JohnÖ

INGOer #25,448

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast