I have over 50 posts but still do not have permission to post in classifieds.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dans4420

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2012
    Northwest Indiana
    I would see what mod might be online and message them. Because most likely in the next hour your gonna hear all about how this is a community not just a classifieds and how youve been a member for awhile but barley ever posted until facebook **** some gun thing down lol. Good luck

Edited i now see no mods are on right now this seems to be in the correct forum im sure a mod should be along to help out.

Truckman68

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2013
    NWI
    Thank you, I was going to pm a moderator and before I sent it I got a pop up saying that I should post here. I understand what you mean about this being more than just classifieds. There is a lot of good forums also. I imagine if someone ever needed reference information or question about specific gun that there is a wealth of knowledge among the members and moderators.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Thank you, I was going to pm a moderator and before I sent it I got a pop up saying that I should post here. I understand what you mean about this being more than just classifieds. There is a lot of good forums also. I imagine if someone ever needed reference information or question about specific gun that there is a wealth of knowledge among the members and moderators.

I am sending this up the food chain. Your sheet shows 50 post user so an Admin. will have to take care of this.
    Give us some time as we are a volunteer staff.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Saw in your other thread that you paid for SS previously. Just wondering, when you did that did you PM a mod and ask for classified access back then? Were you previously able to post there? I didn't see any posts in that area in your profile.

After paying the SS fee to bypass the 50 posts you needed to PM a mod to have your access 'turned on'.

Also, can you send PM's now? There were some problems with the server change that affected PM ability with members under 50 posts. They couldn't even PM a mod when they were supposed to be able to. I know your post count under the side says over 50, but inside your profile it's still less for actual posts. It's possible the system is still glitching and excluding you.

ETA: Scooped while typing. :yesway:

Truckman68

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2013
    NWI
    I used to work at a Chevrolet Dealership selling Commercial Trucks and worked long hours with little time off. I had a stroke in November of last year and am still unable to work. I find that I have more time to appreciate the site more, especially the advantages of being able to hear from like minded individuals.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I used to work at a Chevrolet Dealership selling Commercial Trucks and worked long hours with little time off. I had a stroke in November of last year and am still unable to work. I find that I have more time to appreciate the site more, especially the advantages of being able to hear from like minded individuals.

Glad you are on the mend.
    I put this issue up on the big secret Mod board.
    Someone at the right pay grade will see it.

Truckman68

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2013
    NWI
    Thank you Angryrooster. I have not in the past tried to post anything in classified. I was just wondering why I couldn't. Lol
    I have been able to send pm's just didn't want to go about things the wrong way.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

I'm sorry to hear about your health issues Truckman, best of luck to you.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom